Q: What are your payment options?
A: We have two (2) ways for you to pay for your orders.
- Interac E-transfers. If you are not familiar with interac e-transfers, please visit www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html for more information. If you’re familiar with interac e-transfers, set up a recipient with the following information:
- Name: Whatever you want
- Recipient E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security Question: Corner color?
- Security Answer: Green.
Once the recipient is set up, send us your order’s total amount, with your order # included in the notes. Within 1 business day of your payment, your order will be sent out. Tracking number and a confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Electronic invoices – You will receive an invoice at the e-mail address provided during placing an order, and there will be a variety of methods of payment available. Be sure to check your inbox, as well as spam, folder(s) – if no invoice is received within 24 hours, contact us.
Q: Where do you ship to?
A: Anywhere in Canada.
Q: What are your shipping rates?
A: There are two flat-rate options available:
- Expedited Post (may take up to 7 business days, tracking included)
- XpressPost (1-3 business days, tracking included)
Q: What if my order is undelivered/lost?
A: This has never happened, but “never say never”. If this is the case, we will resend your order as long as you pay for reshipment costs. Tracking is *always* included with us.
Q: Do you accept returns or exchanges?
A: Yes, we like to keep customer satisfaction as top priority. Buyer is responsible for return shipping fees though. Upon the return being received, it will be inspected before a FULL REFUND or a replacement is issued to the customer, as per agreed upon terms.
Q: Do your vapes have some kind of warranty?
A: The clearomizer (510 thread) batteries don’t come with a warranty besides the manufacturer’s warranty, but certain flower/extract vaporizers will come backed by our own 1 year worry-free warranty when stated.
We’re not resellers (besides the hardware), which means we make all of our consumable products.
Almost every product on our menu is available for bulk/wholesale purchases.
Please feel free to submit your inquiry through the contact us page.
Thank you for your interest.
Since all the canna-goods are manufactured in-house, with a small-batch approach, we welcome requests for customized products.
What would you customize you ask?
Perhaps you’d like a chocolate bar which is 4:1 THC:CBD, but you don’t see it on our menu – shoot us an inquiry!
Perhaps you like our honey, but would like a full-spectrum variant made with added CBD – shoot us an inquiry!
How can you shoot us an inquiry? Visit the contact us page!